01 Dec Get Healthy Get Happy Day 31
Be stronger than your doubts.
Today’s Healthy Hack
Close the kitchen doors after 7pm. Your body needs to fast and have a break from food. (hence where we get the name breakfast, as our first meal of the day breaks the fast)
If you start to get the late night munchies, opt for brushing your teeth, that’ll take away the desire to munch on something sweet.
Today’s Healthy Bite
5 – Veg Frittata
½ punnet of mushrooms
1 red onion
1 red capsicum
2 cups of spinach
½ cup of milk
½ cup of cheese
- In a frying pan, heat the oil and add the diced onion and capsicum.
- After 2 minutes add the zucchini, then the mushrooms.
- Finally stir through the spinach after 30 seconds turn off the heat.
- In a mixing bowl add the eggs, cheese & ½ a cup of milk, whisk together
- Pour the cooked vege’s into a medium size deep baking dish
- Pour the egg/milk/cheese mixture over the vegetables
- Bake for 20-30 mins at 180
Today’s 2-minute workout
Rest your forearms on a couch or bed with your knees on the floor. Push with your arms and legs until your knees are up and your back is straight.